Welcome to the Hoover-Schrum Memorial School District 157 Business Department.
We are committed to high levels of fiscal responsibility and transparency. We seek to lead with fiscal initiatives for the vision of the Hoover-Schrum School District, its Board of Education and all stakeholders.
Chief School Business Official/Director of Human Recourses
To support the Hoover-Schrum Memorial School District 157’s mission and vision through efficient financial planning and resources allocation.
It is the mission of the Business/Human Resource Department to be proactive in the planning, strategizing and implementation of financial directives in the pursuit of educational excellence through good business practices and procedures.
- To provide open and honest communications to all stakeholders.
- To remain excellent guardians of tax payer’s money.
- To design, implement and oversee all budgetary needs for our School District.
- To serve as the primary lead in areas of Technology, Food Services, Accounts Payable and Payroll/Benefits.
- To comply with all state-mandated protocols and procedures.
The Business/Human Resource Department’s primary responsibilities include purchasing, payroll, accounts payable, attendance, substitutes, professional development, recruiting, document management, employee interactions, and other services.
- To enrich learning and teaching by providing technology solutions and current equipment that encourages students and teachers to succeed in today and tomorrows 21st century classrooms. We provide technical assistance, infrastructure, instruction, and equipment for all buildings and departments within the district.
- Food Service
- To help cultivate students’ minds for learning with a variety of nutritional dishes through our school lunch program.